The concept of “fire” within a human being can be interpreted in several ways, depending on the context—whether it’s within a physiological, psychological, spiritual, or metaphorical framework. Here’s a brief overview of these perspectives:
Metabolism: In the physical sense, the “fire” within a human can be likened to metabolic processes. Metabolism involves chemical reactions that break down food to release energy, much like fire consumes fuel to release heat.
Body Temperature: The human body maintains an average temperature of around 37°C (98.6°F), regulated by the hypothalamus. This consistent temperature is crucial for the enzymatic activities necessary for bodily functions, similar to how a certain level of heat is necessary to sustain a fire.
Motivation and Drive: In psychological terms, the “fire” element often symbolises passion, enthusiasm, and motivation. An individual with a lot of “fire” might be someone who is very driven, ambitious, and eager to achieve their goals.
Emotional Intensity: People with fiery personalities are often those who display intense emotions, have a strong presence, and can be both inspiring and intimidating.
Spiritual and Symbolic Aspect
In many spiritual and philosophical traditions, “fire” is one of the basic elements that represent different facets of human nature. For example, in Ayurveda, the “fire” element, or “Pitta,” is related to digestion and metabolism, but also to the intellectual and emotional capacity to “digest” sensory experiences and information.
In astrology, fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) are believed to be associated with dynamism, creativity, and boldness.
Inspiration and Creativity: Metaphorically, the “fire” within a person can also denote their creative spark or the inspiration that drives their artistic endeavours.
Vitality and Life Force: Fire is often seen as a symbol of life force, vigour, or the spirit that animates a person.
In many cultural and philosophical contexts, “fire” represents transformation—it consumes, but also transmutes, suggesting a person’s capacity for change and personal growth.
A person lacking the fire element might exhibit certain characteristics or feelings, such as:
1. Lack of Motivation: They may feel a general lack of drive or ambition, finding it hard to get excited about their goals or to pursue them with enthusiasm.
2. Low Energy: There could be a physical or mental sense of sluggishness, as if they don’t have the energy to engage vigorously with daily activities.
3. Indecisiveness: Without the assertive quality of the fire element, a person might struggle with making decisions and feel uncertain about their direction in life.
4. Emotional Coldness: Fire is often associated with warmth in personality, so a deficiency might manifest as emotional detachment or coolness in relationships.
5. Lack of Creativity: A metaphorical lack of fire could translate to a shortage of creative ideas or the absence of inspiration for creative endeavours.
6. Difficulty with Change: Fire symbolises transformation and change, so without it, a person might find it challenging to adapt to new situations or to embrace change.
7. Feeling Unfulfilled: Fire is related to passion and fulfilment; lacking it could lead to a sense of emptiness or a lack of satisfaction in life’s pursuits.
The benefits attributed to awakening the fire element include:
1. Purification: Just as fire purifies by burning away impurities, activating the fire element is believed to purify the mind and spirit of the person chanting it, aiding in the removal of negative energies and thoughts.
2. Spiritual Awakening: The fire element is said to enhance one’s spiritual understanding and awareness, leading to greater clarity and insight in one’s spiritual journey.
3. Mental Focus and Concentration: It can help in improving concentration and mental discipline, which can be beneficial in all areas of life.
4. Improved Digestion: The fire element is also associated with the digestive fire in Ayurveda, and activating this element is thought to enhance digestive function and overall vitality.
5. Protection: It is believed that activating the fire element provides protection against harm and negative influences, creating a shield of spiritual energy around the person.
6. Energy and Enthusiasm: The fire element is associated with energy and dynamism, and is said to infuse the person with vitality and enthusiasm.
7. Connection with Divine Forces: Awakened fire within is a means of connecting with the divine forces of nature and the universe, facilitating a sense of unity with all creation.
8. Enhanced Communication: The fire element rules over speech, and activating it is said to bless the person with eloquent speech and the power of effective communication.
This protocol activates the fire element within the person. It doesn’t increase it, as this would cause your elements to be out of balance.
Activation is far more important than enhancing, as this increases its awakened power and benefits in the body.
The Youtube version is a mild version that everyone should work with first, to see how your body reacts to it.
We have an advanced version that is 400% the potency of the Youtube version. The advanced version is primarily for those that severely lack motivation and drive in their lives.
We recommend absorbing this energy in the morning or during the day. Activating the fire element at night might make the body and mind too active to sleep properly.
Playing the protocol 1 – 3 times, per day, should be more than sufficient.
As always, energy protocols work best when you expose it to the entire body. For this reason, play through speakers.